We are a Romanian business, specialized in meat processing. Since 2000, we offer properly made cold cuts and meat products, like we do in Transylvania. We truly deliver honest products. We check every step of the process and control quality extremely well.
We have a diversified and well structured production that satisfies all tastes, and also makes a unique mark on the processed meat market, through quality and originality. We produce more than 80 individual products, structured in three ranges. From raw-dried products, prepared by combining traditional methods with high-specialty production technology, to processed products, cooked, cured and smoked, prepared to the highest standards of quality and food safety.
We address to partners who are informed and willing to offer their customers outstanding, high quality, fresh products, prepared with care and attention, under conditions that comply with all European food production safety rules.
We are proud to be an exemplary Romanian business. We are recognized in Transylvania as a stable company, that has grown by its own effort. We believe that the safest way is the one you make for yourself, with diligence and ambition. We keep our way and make every step with perseverance. We maintain verticality, no matter what. We do not ever compromise on the quality of our work or the products that walk out through our gates. We are a united team, who always managed to develop and function in harmony.
We exist to provide quality and honesty to our customers through our products, the result of an exemplary, healthy business, made with care and respect for the community.
We believe in…
Perseverance: We make things happen. We have an iron will, which guides us to our goal. We always pursue our goals with patience, perseverance and determination.
Hard-work: We are industrious. We work diligently every day, so that we constantly deliver value to our customers and business partners. With great perseverance, we are able to deliver results effectively.
Team: We are united. We believe that each of us has a vital role in our business’ success. We rely on the expertise of each team member and learn from each other.
Honesty: We do things right, like we would for ourselves. Out of respect for the consumer and the community, we do everything as it should be done. We are honest in what we deliver, without compromise.
The „Agra Internațional” company, as Agra's was originally named, was established in 2000, following the takeover of an asset of S.C. Agra Alba S.A., a company specializing in meat processing.
Agra's started up with only a meat processing unit and a slaughter house, with low technical equipment. In the first year, the production continued with the existing equipment, using raw materials purchased domestically and from its own slaughter house. Production capacity was quite low, of about 500 kg / day.
Starting 2001, Agra's gave up the slaughter house, and began importing the raw materials needed for production, along with developing the customer base and distribution network. Following the increase in turnover and profit, constant investments were made – expanding production capacity and storage spaces, purchasing of new equipment, developing the logistics, and adopting a unitary marketing policy.
In the next 4 years, investments were continued, with further development of the production and sales facilities, purchasing of new equipment, and steadily developing the employees’ team.
In 2005, Agra’s initiated its main investments program, for developing the "Industrial Meat Processing Complex" (SAPARD Program). The complex was completed and opened in October 2006, having a processing capacity of 40 tons/ day, the investment totalling EUR 4 million. Through this program, significant investments in equipment, fleet and IT were made. These focused mainly on the development of the meat processing facilities, these being presently fully equipped with the latest technology, and with a production capacity of 14,000 tons/ year, the construction of an integrated refrigerating storehouse, with a storage capacity of 400 tons frozen raw materials, and development of the distribution fleet, through the acquisition and equipping of 30 vans and 30 cars, for Agra’s commercial agents.
In 2007, Agra's became a joint stock company, which brought over a number of changes at the organizational, commercial and production management levels.
2010 marked the entrance on the retail market, by launching the Agra’s stores network. Currently, the store chain includes 7 market and supermarket-type outlets, and the company is planning to expand this business in future.
In 2016, Agra’s will finalize the modernization and expansion of production facilities for raw-dried and cured products.
Dan Sărmășan – President of the Administration Board
Sanda Stîncel – General Manager
Andrei Sărmășan – Executive Manager
Paul Bălșan – Trade Manager
Geani Tomuș – Sales Manager
Simona Cremene – Financial Manager
Ioan Lăluț – Production Manager
Dorin Dreghiciu – Bucharest Area Sales Manager
Robert Buciuman – West Area Sales Manager
Oltița Trifa – Store Chain Coordinator
Cătălin Oprinca – Store Chain Coordinator
Agra's Alba Iulia Headquarters
25 Biruinței St, Oarda, Alba Iulia, Alba
tel.: +40 258 81 17 14; fax: +40 258 81 28 79
Agra's Bucharest Storage Facility
162 Splaiul Unirii rd, Bucharest - 4
tel.: +40 732 90 01 10
Find us on
Copyright © 2015 Agra's S.A. All rights reserved. | Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. By using this Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Access to and use of agras.ro site are subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. The present Terms and Conditions apply to all the users of the site.
2. Agras.ro is an informative presentation website of Agra's SA. Access to this website is free.
3. The website will be used only for personal and non-commercial use. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights found in the website content (text, images, or other materials) are SC Agra's SA property or are included with the permission of the rightful owner.
4. It is not allowed to reproduce, copy, use, transmit, sale, license, market or distribute any part of this website without written consent of the company's representatives. Modifying or incorporation it into any other work, publication or website, is forbidden.
5. As a website user, you agree not to use any software, application or any other means of automatic accessing actions for spamming, flooding, data theft, modification or alteration of the website.
6. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the agras.ro website. However, Agra's SA does not assume responsibility for the errors, mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies of the content of this website and for damages resulting therefrom. The information published on agras.ro is informative.
7. Agra's SA and/or any other party involved in creating, managing or presenting this website will not have any legal responsibility for any damage, costs, losses or liabilities, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages that may arising out of accessing, use, inability to use, or changing of the content of this website. Agra's SA reserves the right to change any information on this website without notice.
8. Any personal information supplied by users are and will remain confidential. Agra's will not use this information except for the purposes of direct communication with the user, and will not use e-mail addresses to send advertisements without their consent.
9. Any other communication or material sent to this website by email or contact form, including any information, questions, comments, suggestions or similar information, except for personal information, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. Any acts or actions that may be deemed inappropriate, unlawful or defamatory to Agra's SA company, customers or third party partners, are prohibited. This provision includes, without limitation, the following: violation of confidentiality of Agra's SA or third party, use of this website to defame or libel Agra's SA, its employees or others, upload of files that contain viruses that could harm this website or others, sending to this website any non-authorized material including but not limited to, materials that could cause a nuisance or be defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or illicit, to the detriment or breach of Agra's SA or third parties’ online security systems.
11. The products presented on this website are visual representations and do not constitute an obligation from Agra's SA. Agra's SA does not guarantee their availability in certain locations. Please contact the sales and distribution department for more information on Agra's products availability.
12. Any litigious dispute or controversy about the use of this website shall be governed by the Romanian law.